University Board of Trustees
|Pst. Olukayode Pitan||Chairman|
|Pst· Oluseyi Alakija||Secretary|
|Pst. E·A· Odeyemi||Member|
|Prof. Anthony Akinlo||Member|
|Pharm. Stella Okoli||Member|
|Dr. Bolanle Oyeladun||Member|
|Dcn. Thomas Etuh||Member|
|Pst. Cyprian Orakpo||Member|
|Pst. Dan Ogun||Member|
The University Governing Council
The Governing Council consists of:
- A Chairman (who will be the Pro-Chancellor of the University)
- The Vice-Chancellor, two Deputy Vice-Chancellors
- Four (4) representatives of the Redeemed Christian Church of God to be appointed by the proprietors
- Five (5) appointees by the Board of Trustees representing various interests,
- Four (4) representatives of Senate
- Two (2) representatives of Alumni
- A member of the Congregation
- A representative of Convocation
- The Registrar as Secretary
- Pastor E. A. Odeyemi
- Professor Anthony Enisan Akinlo
- Professor (Mrs.) A. O. Adebileje
- Mr Olukayode E. Akindele
- Professor C.T. Happi
- Professor O.G. Adeyemi
- M.O. Oje
- Professor (Mrs.) Olufunke Adeboye
- Professor Adesola Adepoju
- Professor Dele Balogun
- Mr Gbolabo Olaniwun
- Mr Idowu Oloruntoba
- The University Council has the power and overall responsibilities to:
make statutes for the constitution, policy, structure, powers, organisation, development, financing responsibilities and general management.
- acquire landed property and other forms of property for the use of the university.
- control and superintend the affairs of the university.
- determine the procedure for financing the university.
- determine the terms and conditions of appointment of the Vice-Chancellor and other staff of the university.
- appoint, promote and discipline the staff of the university on the advice of appropriate committees.
- consider and approve annual budgets, short-term, medium and long-term development proposals of the university.
- consider and approve the annual report.