The library is open to all registered student and staff of the University who posses genuine staff or student ID cards. The library does not issue a separate ID for use of its facilities and services.
Special reader privileges are accorded members of the RCCG Mission and public with genuine information needs. This is however after approval has been given by the University Librarian.
The services of the circulation unit include the following:
• Loan services (Charging and discharging of books)
• Newspapers/magazine reading service
• Online search services using the OPAC
• Reference service (Questions and Answers)
• Inter-library loan
Our materials in the circulation unit are mainly textbooks.
LOANS AND FINE
The following regulations are applicable to all borrowable materials
Type of Reader
Number of Loan
Lenght of Loan
2 weeks (Clearance is mandatory)
Non-academic senior staff
Items borrowed must be returned on or before the due date to avoid fine.
Overdue books and pamphlets accumulate fines at the rate of #10 per day. Fines for recalled materials accumulate at the rate of #10 per day effective from the date of recall.
Fines must be paid promptly. Unpaid fines will be referred to the bursar's Office for necessary action. All borrowed items are renewable unless booked by another reader. Do not take any library books without going through borrowing processes. Books in high demand may be placed on shorter loan period of 3 to 7 days only.
Borrowed materials are subject to recall after 7 days of being borrowed. Exceptions: Items recalled for reserves are subject to immediate recall.
• Any lost materials are expected to be reported to the circulation librarian.
• All lost materials must be paid for in full. In normal circumstances, there will be no refund for lost materials subsequently returned. However, if the book is out of print and it is in the interest of the library to have it, the cost of the book may be refunded.
• Membership of the library will be suspended until the debt is cleared.
REDEEMER'S UNIVERSITY (RUN)
Km 46, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Redemption City, Ogun State, Nigeria. P. O. Box 7914, Ikeja. PMB 3005, Redemption City.
For further inquiries, contact: Bukola E. Oladipo - 08087583561 Obichima Okeke - 07062430009